Introducing the Premium Content PlatformIntroducing the Premium Content Platform by Heidi
DeviantART is proud to announce our Premium Content Platform
Providing the ability for content creators to become sellers and generate real earnings by making digital files of their high-quality work available for download. Sellers are able to set their own prices while retaining 80% of all revenue earned, and buyers are able to quickly get the things they want with the satisfaction of supporting the artists they love.
What is Premium Content?
The Premium Content Platform was built to represent high-quality content — the premier pieces in an artist's repertoire of work. We encourage the sale of everything from comics or stories for download, to high-res files like .PSDs, textures, tutorials, brush packs, and more!
40 Ways To Annoy Invader Zim40 Ways To Annoy Invader Zim by OtakaraAminelli
1. When he's away, sneak into his house (if you can), open the door slightly and put a bucket of water above. Also add some soap in it >DD
2. Break his garden gnomes by throwing rocks at them so Dib can sneak in easier.
3. Print out Zim/Dib posters and put them all over his house. It'll lead to a head explosion though, so be careful and don't choose pictures that's too hardcore.
4. When he's asleep, take some of Gir's soap (the bacon one) and rub it all over his face. Add more for bonus points, like butter and cookie crumbs.
5. Tell him straight up. That's he's a self-absorbed and gullible jerk that is a shame for his race. After that, grow a mustache and move to New Zealand. (Doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, do it anyway).
6. Kick him (bonus points if it's on the crotch) and tell him to stop making humans look like idiots.
7. Blow him a kiss. He hates human germs. (Girls' task...mostly)
8. When he takes a nap, take black lenses (entirely black) and put them on his eyes. When
Depression...i miss my friends i used to have. i used to be with.Depression... by renamonninjasamurai
ever since i lost contact with :iconsusiecu: and my friend William Pena, it felt like they didn't care about me anymore...
i can't even talk to them on facebook...
i'm literately crying right now... i miss them... i wish i could see them again...
i just feeling ignored from friends...